Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities:
The EOD/IED & Countermine Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be covered at the 2022 Symposium:
- Guiding Naval Expeditionary Combat Forces (NECF) Efforts Toward Clearing the Battlespace of Any Hazards
- Developing Adaptive Ordnance Professionals to Effectively Sustain Army Readiness & Win in Multi-Domain Operations
- Providing an Update on OBP Initiatives for Mitigating the Use of Explosives and IEDs Against US Critical Infrastructure
- Leading FBI Initiatives Toward Being the Single Source for Strategic-Level IED Exploitation in the US
- Ensuring Acquisition Excellence by Delivering Dominating Close Combat Capabilities to the Warfighter to Win in MDO
- Planning & Providing EOD Support to Mid-Intensity or Large-Scale Combat Operations Against a Near Peer Adversary
- Leading DoS Initiatives Toward Addressing the Safe Removal of Landmines & Explosive Remnants of War (ERW) Around the World
At Our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the IED community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies being leveraged by the IED/EOD/ Countermine force.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, DHS, Law Enforcement and public-sector priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
Past Participating Organizations:
Tetra Tech, CISR/JMU, Relyant Global, ITA International, Sierra Nevada Corporation, 908 Devices, Caliburn International, Clandestine Materials Detection, Commonwealth Technology, Eagle Security Group, Inc., Gradient Technology, MRIGlobal, NP Aerospace, Mithix Pro, ADS
HQDA G-3/5/7 G-38 Adaptive C-IED/EOD Solutions Division, Bren-Tronics, HDIAC, American Ordnance, Pendar Technologies, WM Industries, USASOC, AMP Research Inc, Hanley Industries, CEIA USA, Viasat, Skydio, Booz Allen Hamilton, John Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, Detectachem, QinetiQ, US Army Ordnance School, FBI-TEDAC & JPO C-IED, DDESB, OPNAV N95, CISA-DHS-OBP, NECC, NSWC, DOS, Indian Head EOD Technology Division, ATF, CTTSO, JPEOAA, 71st Ordnance Group, 52nd Ordnance Group, NATO C-IED CoE, UNMAS & many more…!