Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities:
The EOD/IED & Countermine Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Symposium:
- Providing Dominant and Innovative Lethal & Protective Capabilities for the Joint Warfighter
- Leading Training in EOD & Threat Guidance in Support of Army Special Force Operations
- Enhancing DHS IED Prevention & Mitigation Efforts to Bolster Infrastructure Resiliency
- Providing Advanced Explosive Operations Technology Solutions across Irregular Warfare Activities
- Supporting Joint Service Warfighters through Next Generation Research & Technology
- Integrating EOD Requirements & Training throughout TRADOC
- Providing Humanitarian Assistance to Partner Nations through Enhanced Demining Efforts
- Strengthening EOD Interoperability & Training Through International Partnerships
At Our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the EOD/IED communities.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence:Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD & DHS priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum. ___________________________________________________________________________________
Participating Organizations at the 2022 Symposium:
NECC; HQAF; US Army Ordnance School; US Data Bomb Center- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives; TEDAC- FBI; TRADOC; Department of State; IWTSD; OPNAV N95; JPEOAA; 71st Ordnance Group; HQDA G38; Office for Bombing Prevention- CISA; Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head Division; DHS Chemical Security; US Secret Service; USSOCOM; Defense Threat Reduction Agency; Arlington County Police Department; DoD UXO COE
Northrop Grumman; Persistent Systems; American Ordnance; ITL Solutions; JHU/APL; MRIGlobal; Cayuse Technologies; Doris Mae Case Humanitarian Foundation; AirBoss Defense Group; Ginkgo Bioworks; ORTEC/AMETEK; SOFware; 908 Devices; CEIA; WM Industries; IDenta Corp.; SNA International; ADS Inc.; FFI; Relyant Global; Federal Resources Supply Company; Clandestine Materials Detection & many more…!